Sunday 24 May 2009

Django Serializer Updates

I've had a couple of emails and forum posts where users were having difficulty with my serialization module. The problems mostly centered around installing it correctly.

I did a little work tonight to clean up the installation side of things. As a result you can now find the module in the Cheese Shop.

The latest stable release for the serialization module can also be obtained by:
The source tree has been moved around a little to accommodate these changes and can be found here.

There were no new features or bug fixes made but I have a few interesting tickets from users that I'll be reviewing over the coming weeks.

2 comments:

Max said...

Thank you so much for this! I'm going to use it right now....

Dieter said...

are you planning on adding xml to supported formats?